1. While visiting with a group of refugees at the Sacred Heart parish in Rome on Sunday, Pope Francis said:
“Sharing our experience in carrying that cross, to expel the illness within our hearts, which embitters our life: it is important that you do this in your meetings. Those that are Christian, with the Bible, and those that are Muslim, with the Quran. The faith that your parents instilled in you will always help you move on.”
2. As Catholics, we understand that the “illness within our hearts” is more than just the anxiety and sadness that accompany all who mourn and weep in this valley of tears; rather, the true source of man’s embitterment is separation from God.
3. Jesus Christ alone is the Divine Physician by whose “stripes we are healed.” (cf Isa 53)
4. The Qur’an maintains that Our Blessed Lord is but a mere man and nothing more. It is, in other words, a book of blasphemous lies, offensive to Almighty God and to those who love Him in truth.
5. One may cling to the Qur’an until their dying breath, but apart from Jesus Christ and His Holy Catholic Church, there is no salvation.
6. Those parents who instilled in their children a “faith” in the false god of the Qur’an have accomplished little more than perpetuating a lie, consigning their offspring to death.
7. Jesus Christ commissioned His Church to baptize all nations in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost; teaching them to observe everything whatsoever that He has commanded.
8. The Vicar of Christ has a duty to carry out this mission.
9. Pope Francis failed both Our Lord and the Muslims to whom he spoke at Sacred Heart parish in Rome.
10. Pope Francis joined those Muslim parents in perpetuating a lie that essentially consigned their offspring to death.
11. We must pray and fast for the pope.
What now? Pass this along to those who as yet do not realize the extent of the crisis of faith besetting the Catholic Church in our day; the diabolical disorientation that has taken hold of the sacred hierarchy even to the highest offices in Rome, so they might know for what they must offer oblation in reparation for such grave offenses against the Sacred Heart of Our Blessed Lord.